Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish Head curry/gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Head curry/gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Head curry/gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish head curry/gravy recipe. To cook fish head curry/gravy you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Head curry/gravy:
- You need 1 of large fish head (approximately 1kg Katla).
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 of chilli green.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take As needed of Coriander leaves..
Instructions to make Fish Head curry/gravy:
- Wash the fish head and marinate it with salt and turmeric…keep aside for 10 mins.Now take a pan add oil in it and cumin seeds and fry the fish head..properly.
- After that make a paste of salt,turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder….
- Now add the paste in the pan and stir it properly…cover the lid and cook it for 10 mins…now add coriander leaves…
- Cook it for some 2 mins and your gravy is ready..
If you find this Fish Head curry/gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.