Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed lentil medu vadas..#wecare recipe. To cook mixed lentil medu vadas..#wecare you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare:
- Provide of Bengal gram or chana dal 3/4th cup.
- Prepare of Yellow lentils or moong dal 3/4th cup.
- Use of Green gram or saabit hari moong 3/4th cup.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of Onion large finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed coriander seeds.
- You need 2 of Green chillies chopped finely.
- Get 3 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare of Baking soda 1/4th tsp.
- Take of Curry leaves chopped a handful.
- Take of Coriander leaves chopped a handful.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare:
- Soak all the three lentils atleast for 3 hours or preferably overnight..
- Add in all the ingredients except the green chillies, grated ginger, onion, coriander and curry leaves and grind..
- Make sure to grind them coarsely with as little water as possible..
- If the need for water is not felt, then do not use water..
- The batter should be thick and not flowy..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients left in the coarse lentil mixture..
- Heat the oil for frying on medium flame..
- Shape the lentil mixture into medu vadas after greasing your palm a little..
- Deep fry on medium to high flame..
- And also remember to fry in batches..
- The medu vadas are ready to be savoured !.
If you find this Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.