Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover banana Curry Palyam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover banana Curry Palyam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover banana curry palyam recipe. You can cook leftover banana curry palyam using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover banana Curry Palyam:
- Take 1 bowl of Leftover banana Curry (pieces).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 cup of Onion chopped.
- Use 1 of Curry leaves string.
- Use 3 tsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 of Red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chanadal.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger crushed.
- Get 2 of Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Leftover banana Curry Palyam:
- Take leftover banana Curry pieces, immerse in water..
- Remove the peel..
- Mash smoothly..
- Heat a pan with oil..
- Add mustard seeds, urad dal, Chanadal, red chilli..
- Let it splutter, add curry leaves..
- Add in onions, fry till transulant..
- Add black pepper powder..
- Add tomato, salt, turmeric powder, green chilli, ginger, saute well..
- Add mashed bananas, saute for 2 minutes in low medium-low flame..
- Take off flame and use it as aloo palyam..
If you find this Leftover banana Curry Palyam recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.