Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Veg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Veg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg curry recipe. You can have mixed veg curry using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Veg Curry:
- Prepare 1 bowl of vegetables cut and washed (such as eggplant, pumpkin, potato, spine gourd, pointed gourd,carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, drumstick, arum, yam, papaya, plantain, ladies finger etc).
- Take 1/4 cup of sprouted green gram.
- You need 1/4 cup of sprouted bengal gram.
- Get 1/4 cup of sprouted peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped coconut.
- Take 2-3 of onions chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted cumin-red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Mixed Veg Curry:
- Assemble all the cut and washed vegetables, sprouts and chopped coconut..
- Heat oil in a big pot. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin seeds and saute till they turn aromat. Add chopped onion and fry till brown. Add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeic powder, curry powder, salt and saute till raw smell of garlic disappears. Next add chopped tomato and cook till soft..
- Now add cut vegetables, sprouts and chopped coconut. Mix everything well with the spices and cook covered for 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally in between. Then add some water, cover it and cook for another 20 minutes..
- Open the lid, add garam masala powder, roasted cumin-red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Cover it and remove from the heat..
- Serve hot with rice, roti or paratha..
If you find this Mixed Veg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.