Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- You need of For Marination.
- Take 500 gm of chicken.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of fresh curd.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Use of For Curry.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- Get 2 of onions chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 2 of green chillies slit.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Wash chicken pieces properly and marinate with salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, mustard oil and curd. Set aside for one hour..
- Heat oil in a cooking pot and add sugar. When sugar starts to caramelize add bay leaf, cinnamon, green cardamom, cloves and saute for a minute..
- Add in chopped onion and fry till golden brown. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, onion paste, ginger garlic paste and salt. Saute well for a couple of minutes. Add meat masala powder and cook till oil starts to leave the sides..
- Add chopped tomato and green chillies. Cook till tomato turns soft..
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces and mix properly so that the chicken pieces are well coated with the masala mix. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Give it an occasional stir in between to avoid the masala sticking to the bottom of the pot..
- Next add water (preferably hot water) as required and stir once. Cover and cook on a medium flame for about 20 minutes or until chicken is tender..
- Open the lid and stir. Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Cover and switch off the flame..
- Serve chicken curry hot with fluffy white rice..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.