Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious spicy dry curry with shiitake powder recipe. You can cook delicious spicy dry curry with shiitake powder using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder:
- You need 300 g of ground meat (beef and pork).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Use 1 of onion (200g, finely chopped).
- Take 1/2 of carrot (100g, finely chopped).
- Provide 2 of bell peppers (80g, finely chopped).
- Get 2 of gingers (16g, finely chopped).
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic (20g, finely chopped).
- Use 2 Tbsp of salad oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get of ●1 tsp salt.
- Provide of ●2 Tbsp curry powder.
- Prepare of ●2 Tbsp tomato ketchup.
- Use of ●1 piece bay leaf.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 450 ml of water.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Get of Cayenne pepper, optional.
- Take 4 cups of turmeric rice.
- You need to taste of Parsley,.
- Provide of (Garnish) Boiled eggs, optional.
- Use of (Garnish) Sliced almonds, optional.
- Prepare of (Garnish) Pickles, optional.
Steps to make Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder:
- Finely chop the onion, carrot, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and parsley..
- Heat up the salad oil (1 Tbsp) in a frying pan. Add the ground meat and Shiitake powder, and fry until the meat is broken up. Remove it from the pan and set aside..
- Heat up the residual salad oil in the same frying pan, and sauté the garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds over low heat..
- Once they are fragrant, add the onion, carrot, bell pepper, and Shiitake. Raise the heat to medium and sauté..
- Add the ingredients marked with ● and continue sautéing..
- Add the water, Worcestershire sauce, and the ground meat you have browned previously to the pan. Bring the liquid to a boil and turn the heat down to low. Simmer gently for around 30 minutes..
- Add the Garam Masala. Check for your preferred level of spiciness and add cayenne pepper as desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Scoop the turmeric rice into a bowl and sprinkle the chopped parsley on the rice. Ladle the curry in (7) over it and garnish the dish with your favorite toppings to serve..
If you find this Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.