Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lilva curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lilva curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lilva curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lilva curry recipe. You can cook lilva curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lilva curry:
- Get 1 cup of boiled fresh lilva (fresh tuvar dana).
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Provide 1 of sweet potato.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 2+2 tbsp of oil+ghee.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala or garam masala.
- Get 1/4 cup of whisked curd.
- Take 3 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Use as needed of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Lilva curry:
- Boil lilva in pressure cooker with little water..
- Cut potato and sweet potato in small cubes and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown..
- In a pan heat oil and ghee. Add mustard seeds. When crackles add asafoetida..
- Add chopped tomato and garlic paste. Saute till tomato turns soft..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, kitchen king masala and whisked curd. Add approximate 1/2 cup water and mix well..
- When it comes to boil add fried potato, sweet potato and boiled lilva. Add chopped coriander leaves..
- Cover with lid and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Tasty lilva curry is ready to serve. Enjoy with roti or paratha..
If you find this Lilva curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.