Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe. You can cook slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken, washed and cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 1 of onions, chopped.
- Use 2-3 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Few springs of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need of For the masala:.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander seeds/ powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds/powder.
- Use of Few peppercorns.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 3-4 of dried red chillies, 2 if u like mild.
- Provide 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- First dry roast the masala ingredients mentioned above except the onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it cool and keep aside.
- Just heat some ghee in a pan, fry the onions til translucent, add some ginger garlic paste,cook till the raw smells is gone and set a side to cool.
- Once cooked, grind the step 1 dry ingredients first and then add the fried onions with 1 tbsp of tamarind paste tumeric powder and little water and blend it to a smooth consistency..
- Heat a deep bottomed pan, add ghee, fry the cardamoms for 30 seconds, add the onions and the curry leaves and fry till onions are golden brown..
- Add the chicken pieces and prepared masala puree and mix well. Add water till the chicken looks immersed..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 to 40mins..
- Remove the lid and season with salt.
- Cook for another 40 to 50mins depending on how much gravy u like. If u want less gravy, cook longer..
- Once u get desired consistency, turn off the stove and serve on a plate with cauliflower rice.
- If you are not on keto diet, you can enjoy with Naan or any kind of flat bread. This is what my husband had.
- The meat turned out soo juicy and tender. Had to take a picture while eating..
- Bonapetit ♡♡♡.
If you find this Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.