Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pachi mamidikaya pappu recipe. To make pachi mamidikaya pappu you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu:
- Get 1/2 cup of tuvar dal (pigeon pea lentil), soaked for 30 minutes.
- Provide 1 of medium size raw mango, chopped.
- Use 2-3 of green chilies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Use 2-3 of dry red chilies.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of urad dal.
- Provide 1 tsp. of chana dal.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Take 1 tsp. of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu:
- Boil the dal, mango, green chilies and turmeric powder with 1 1/2 cups water for 4-5 whistles. Mash well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with red chilies, mustard seeds, urad dal and chana dal. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion, garlic and curry leaves. Stir fry till light brown..
- Add the coriander powder and red chilli powder. Give it a stir..
- Add the boiled dal & salt. Simmer for 2-3 minutes & switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot steamed rice..
If you find this Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.