Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chatpatta punjabi channa-bhatura recipe. You can cook chatpatta punjabi channa-bhatura using 32 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura:
- Prepare For of For Chole/chickpeas Curry.
- Use 1 cup of Chickpeas/Kabuli Chana, Soaked Overnight.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic Cloves, Sliced.
- Take 2 tsp of Dry Amla.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger, Julienned + More For Garnishing.
- Provide 4-5 of Green Chillies Sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of Red Onion, Chopped Medium.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Mango Powder.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Pomegranate Seeds powder.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chana Masala – (I Have Used Mdh Chana Masala).
- Take 1 tsp of Kitchen king masala.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide For of Whole Spices.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf/tej Patta.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2-3 of Cloves.
- Take 2 of Black Cardamom Pods.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- Prepare 10-12 cubes of Fried Potatoes.
- Take For of Bhature:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour/maida).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Semolina/suji.
- Take 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Natural Yoghurt.
- You need Some of Oil For Deep-Frying.
Instructions to make Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura:
- For the Channas:Clean wash and soak kabuli chana overnight..
- In the morning,Pressure cook the Kabuli chana with dried amlas,water, salt, garlic cloves and whole spices for 15 minutes on high heat..
- Finely chop onions,ginger,green chillies,coriander leaves.Collect spices..
- In the meantime heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and turmeric powder. When the seeds crackle, add ginger and sauté for a minute.Add onions and sauté till the onion is golden brown..
- Add amchur and anardana and cook for 2 minutes. Add coriander powder, chana masala, kitch king masala and green chilies. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes..
- Add tomatoes purée,mix and roast well..
- Let the pressure come off. Discard the spices and dried Amla and keep aside. Chop ginger in long strips..
- Cut potatoes in cubes and deep fry them..
- Add roasted masala to the boiled chickpeas and mix well. Add some water if needed..
- Cook covered over low heat for 7-8 minutes. Add fried potatoes cubes.Turn off the heat and set aside..
- For The Bhature:Seive the flour,semolina. Combine the flour, semolina, oil, salt, and baking soda and mix well..
- Add yogurt and mix well. Knead into a firm dough without using water..
- Apply little oil and cover it with a muslin cloth. Leave it for 2-3 hours..
- After keeping for 3 hours covered,the dough will be fermented and double in size..
- Divide it into equal portions. Roll out into an oval shape..
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry till the bhaturas puff up and both sides are slightly golden brown in colour. Pressing the center lightly with a large frying spoon would help bhatura to puff up..
- Garnish chole with ginger slices, coriander, and onions. Serve bhature hot with the prepared chole, onions, pickle and lemon wedges..
If you find this Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.