Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce recipe. You can have tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce:
- Take of cakes.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 10 oz of of canned tuna.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of curried onions.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt I used Lawerys brand.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get of curry sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
Instructions to make Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce:
- Mix the cornstarch tuna, and pepper. Form into cakes. Then fry in oil. Get crunchy on both sides. Set on paper towels..
- Heat pan add butter. Fry the onions adding curry powder and seasoned salt..
- When the onions are just becoming caramelized they are done. Add to top of cakes..
- Mix the mayonnaise, curry powder, and dill weed..
- Serve, hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.