Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin curry with prawns recipe. You can cook pumpkin curry with prawns using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Curry With Prawns:
- Prepare 4 of Prawns.
- Prepare 300 grams of Chop pumpkin / I use Japanese pumpkin.
- Provide of curry paste.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 each of Dry chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chop mix lemon glass,galangal ,kafir peels,turmeric ,coriander seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Shrimp paste.
- Use 1 head of Onion.
- Use 1 of Eggplant.
- Take 4 of Fresh chillies,4 cherry tomato.
- You need 2 each of Kaffir lime leaves slice.
- Provide 1 bunch of Sweet Basils.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of Palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Provide 1 of as needed Black pepper.
- Provide 250 ml of Coconut milk.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Curry With Prawns:
- Chop pumpkin in bite piece, slice eggplant , kafir leaves clean and peeled shrimps ,keep head for decoration.
- Chop all curry paste ingredients and hit by pestle and mortar ..until mild blend ,add shrimp paste ,set aside.
- In skillet add three spoon of coconut milk on low heat until boiled , then add curry paste ,stir slowly until get dry and good fragrance.
- Add more coconut milk little by little keep stirring until the paste color turn red and shinny ,this stage you can smell the creamy fragrance of coconut and paste.
- Add seasoning ingredients , taste ..must be creamy sweet by pumpkin and coconut , little spice ,good smell,good color.
- Add pumpkin,eggplant ,kafir leave ,stir if get dry can add some stock just enough to make pumpkin soft , about 8 mins,then follow with prawns ,leave it for three mins until prawns turn red and cooked.
- Add sweet Basils and served hot with rice.
If you find this Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.