Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy palak kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy palak kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy palak kofta curry recipe. To make spicy palak kofta curry you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy palak kofta curry:
- You need 500 gms of Spanich cleaned and chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- You need 4 of onions small chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato small chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4tbsp of green chilli.
- Take 2tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 2tsp of curry leaves.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 pinch of hing.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
- Take of As required oil.
Instructions to make Spicy palak kofta curry:
- Wash the Spinach properly.take a bowl add Spanish, onion, gram flour, ginger garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder, garam masala, cumin powder,carom seeds mix it well..
- Add very little water to hold it together. Then make balls for the kofta as mentioned in the pic.Heat oil & fry the rolled balls till golden. Then place them on a tissue paper to soak off the excess oil..
- Now take a pressure cooker and heat some oil and add cumin seeds to it. Once it crackles, add small chopped onion and fry it for 2-3 mins and then add the ginger garlic paste,kasuri methi and then the tomato puree. Add all the spices, turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and fry till the oil gets separated..
- Add some water (3/4cup)and bring it to a boil in low flame. Then add the koftas and cook it in low flame covered for 5-6 mins. Then add the crushed Fenugreek leaves and some chopped coriander for garnish..
- Ready to spicy palak kofta curry.serve it hot with chapatti..
If you find this Spicy palak kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.