Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe. You can cook chicken & lentil coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & lentil coconut curry:
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of groundnut oil.
- Use 1 of large onion diced.
- Take of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 cup of red split lentils.
- You need 400 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 1 (400 ml) of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 2 of tspn crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of cornflour.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Spices.
- Use 1 of tspn turmeric.
- Use 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of mild/ medium curry powder (I use shwartz).
Steps to make Chicken & lentil coconut curry:
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft then add ginger and garlic. Then add the spices for 2 mins and then add the flour and cook for a few mins. Then stir in the chicken stock, coconut milk, peanut butter and dedicated coconut. Season with salt and pepper if needed – taste as you go. Once seasoned and tasting rich and fragrant, add the lentils and raw diced chicken thigh and turn on a simmer for a few hours with a lid on. Take the lid off to thicken the sauce is you need to. Delicious!!.
If you find this Chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.