Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe. To cook red lentil chick pea curry soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil chick pea curry soup:
- You need of soup ingredients.
- Use 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Take 5 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Provide 5 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of red lentils.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Swiss chard, middle stem removed, chopped leaves..
- You need 1 1/2 cup of or 1 can drained chick peas (garbanzo beans).
- You need of toppings/garnishes.
- Take 1 of cooked quinoa.
- Use 1 of plain yogurt.
Steps to make Red lentil chick pea curry soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onion in olive oil til soft..
- Add vegetable broth, seasonings, Swiss chard, lentils, and chick peas. Simmer til peas are soft..
- Top with a dollop of yogurt and a spoonful of warm quinoa – yum!.
If you find this Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.