Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Vegetable Upma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Vegetable Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable upma recipe. You can have mixed vegetable upma using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetable Upma:
- Get of Upma.
- Provide of semolina/ sooji.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Take of medium sized Potato, chopped.
- Get of large Onion, sliced.
- Take of Beans, finely chopped.
- Get of Carrot, finely chopped.
- You need of green Peas.
- Provide of Sweet Corn.
- You need of green chillies.
- Provide of fresh or dry red chillies.
- Prepare of urad dal / split black gram.
- Provide of mustard seeds.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of curry leaves.
- Prepare of hot water.
- Prepare of White chutney.
- Prepare of Coconut.
- Use of Green chillies.
- Use of Garlic.
- Use of Roasted Bengal.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Tempering for chutney.
- Use of Oil.
- Take of Mustard seeds.
- Provide of hing/ aesofeotida.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetable Upma:
- Par boil green peas and sweet corn in some salt and keep ready..
- Chop and slice all vegetables.
- Heat oil and ghee, when hot add mustard seeds and let them splutter..
- Add udad dal and let it brown a little..
- Add chopped chillies and curry leaves and saute.
- Add sliced onions and saute till lightly golden in colour.
- Add beans and cook for a half a minute.
- Add potatoes and carrot. Also season with some salt..
- Add hot water. First add 3 cups water, cover and let the vegetables get soft..
- Till the vegetables cook. In a separate pan roast semolina for 3-4 minutes or till slightly change on colour..
- Add roasted semolina to the vegetable water and stir well so no lumps are formed..
- Add some more water if all the water is observed and semolina looks uncooked..
- Cover with a lid and let upma cook well on low flame..
- I used my pudding pan to serve upma to my kids. They like it very much when I serve things in style..
- I prepared simple white chutney by grinding coconut, garlic, salt, green chillies, roasted Bengal gram.
- Grind to a fine paste, remove in a bowl and add tempering of oil, mustard seeds and pinch of hing..
- Serve upma with chutney and garnish with dry fruits.
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Upma recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.