Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Chickpeas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chickpeas recipe. You can cook curry chickpeas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chickpeas:
- Use of chickpeas; cooked.
- Use of yellow onion; minced.
- Use of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- Use of Madras curry powder.
- Provide of chili powder.
- Use of heaping T ghee (clarified butter).
- Use of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Curry Chickpeas:
- Slowly heat ghee in a non-stick saute pan..
- Sweat onion slowly. Add curry powder and chili powder when onion is nearly caramelized. Cook for 1 more minute until spices are fragrant..
- Add chickpeas and tomatoes. Toss to combine. Add more ghee or oil if necessary..
- Add coconut milk. Season. Cook 1-2 minutes to heat chickpeas through..
- Variations; Cilantro, scallions, cumin, celery, ginger, lime, basil, parsely, crushed pepper flakes, other curry powders or cooking pastes, cardamom, turmeric, vinegar, fenugreek, paprika, shallots, habanero, cayenne, eggplant, Sriracha, honey, peanut oil or butter, sumac, clove, allspice, nutmeg, mace, cinnamon,.
If you find this Curry Chickpeas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.