Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chickpea and Spinach Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea and Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea and Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea and spinach curry recipe. You can cook chickpea and spinach curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea and Spinach Curry:
- Get 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 1 of big piece of fresh ginger (to taste).
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 can of chickpeas (400g), rinsed and drained.
- Provide 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 350 g of frozen chopped spinach.
- Get 2 tablespoons of curry powder.
- Provide of (to taste) black pepper, salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Steps to make Chickpea and Spinach Curry:
- Dice the onion, chop the ginger finely and crush the garlic cloves. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion to the skillet. Fry until translucent, then add ginger. As soon as it gets fragrant, add garlic.
- Next, add cooked chickpeas, canned tomatoes and spinach. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil.
- Add seasoning and simmer for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally. Serve over rice. Enjoy :).
If you find this Chickpea and Spinach Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.