Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg curry recipe. To cook mix veg curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg curry:
- Prepare 2-3 of carrot.
- Provide piece of Cauliflower small.
- Use Handful of beans.
- Prepare 2 of potato.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 TSP of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use of Jeera, mustard seeds for tadka.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Get 1 TSP of haldi.
- You need 1 TSP of red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Mix veg curry:
- Cut all the vegetables and wash it in a vessel.
- Take a kadhai. Add oil, jeera and mustard seeds. Saute it well on low simmer..
- Add onion, ginger garlic paste. Mix it well and saute till the onion get golden colour.
- For the other vegetables, I did is put them in pressure cooker for 1 whistle. The vegetables boil much faster here. You can alternately cook in kadhai too which takes more time.
- Now add all masalas to the mixture in kadhai. Keep it for 2 minutes.
- Now add the boiled vegetables to the kadhai. Mix it well. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Add water too. Let the masala sink into the vegetables..
- Serve it hot after 5 minutes with roti. Enjoy.
If you find this Mix veg curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.