Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby Potato Curry with Green Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Potato Curry with Green Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby potato curry with green peas recipe. To make baby potato curry with green peas you need 23 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Potato Curry with Green Peas:
- Take 500 gram of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 250 gram of peas.
- Take 2 tablespoon of onion paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of meat masala powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Shahi garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 of + 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use As required of Water.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Take of For Tempering:.
- Use 5 of black peppercorn.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of whole dried red chilli.
- You need 2 of cardamom crushed.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Baby Potato Curry with Green Peas:
- Boil the baby potatoes with enough water and peeled them..
- In a pan heat mustard oil and add boiled potatoes..
- Add salt and turmeric powder..
- Fry until it changes it's colour and remove..
- In the remaining oil add all ingredients for tempering; like cinnamon stick, cardamoms, peppercorns, cumin seeds, whole dry red chillies, bay leaf..
- When they release their aroma add onion paste and fry till light golden brown..
- Add tomato puree, ginger-garlic paste and mix well..
- Add cumin powder and Kashmiri red chilli powder..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, sugar and meat masala powder and mix well..
- Add green peas and Stir fry for about five minutes on low-medium flame till the peas change it's colour..
- Add water and salt..
- Add fried baby potatoes..
- Cook for 5 -7 minutes on low flame and then add garam masala powder..
- Mix and turn off the gas, add chopped coriander leaves, green chilli and serve..
If you find this Baby Potato Curry with Green Peas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.