Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Erissery recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Erissery recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to erissery recipe. You can cook erissery using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Erissery:
- Prepare 1 cup of beans Red mong (van payar).
- Provide 3 cups of Yellow pumpkin (mathanga).
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 cup of coconut Grated.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seed.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Mustard seed.
- Use 4 nos of Onion , chopped.
- Provide 2 nos of red chilli Dry.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- You need of Water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use bunch of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Erissery:
- Add washed moog beans, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, curry leaves and water to a presure cooker and cook (water level should be higher than beans) for approx. 15-20 minutes. Remove and open the cooker once the pressure is settled and add the pumpkin and cook again for approx. 5 minutes. Remove and allow to settle..
- Grind 3/4 cup coconut, cumin seed and onion with one table spoon of water to a paste..
- Open the cooker and add this paste and boil for few minutes (to make into a medium gravy). Add salt and chilli powder to the taste during this period..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add dry chilli, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Saute and pour this mixture to the curry. Add 1/4 cup grated coconut to a small pan and fry till it becomes golden colour add to the erissery and this is ready to serve..
If you find this Erissery recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.