Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Indori Poha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indori Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indori Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indori poha recipe. You can cook indori poha using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indori Poha:
- Use 1.1/2 cup of Thick poha.
- Provide 1 of Potato (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Curry leaves strand.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Fennel seed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Take 1 tbsp of Peanuts.
- Get 5 of Cashew nut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated coconut.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cilantro leaves.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take 2 tbsp of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sev.
- Use 2 of Green chillies (finely chopped).
Steps to make Indori Poha:
- Wash the poha in water 2 to 3 times. Drain the excess water and keep it aside..
- In a pan heat the oil, temper it with mustard seeds, fennel seeds and curry leaves..
- Once the seeds are lightly roasted and release the aroma, add half of the chopped onions..
- Once the onions become translucent, add the diced potatoes and fry for few more minutes..
- Add the chopped green chillies, peanuts, cashew and saute them for couple of minute..
- Now add salt and turmeric powder, cover and let the potatoes cooked in it's own steam..
- Once the potatoes are cooked, add the soaked poha, stir it for few minutes..
- Switch off the heat, cover the pan and let it stand for 5 minutes..
- Now garnish it with handful of grated coconut, remaining chopped onions and cilantro leaves..
- Squeeze a quart of lemon or more if you think so over the poha..
- Serve it warm with a generous serving of pomegranate seeds, sev and jalebi..
If you find this Indori Poha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.