Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. To make green thai prawn curry you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- Get 400 Grams of Prawns , deshelled.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Peas , slightly boiled.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1.25 Cups of Coconut Milk.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Basil , dried.
- Provide To Taste of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Steps to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.