Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix vegetable kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetable kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetable kofta curry recipe. To make mix vegetable kofta curry you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix vegetable kofta curry:
- Prepare of chopped vegetables.
- Take of large Potatoes.
- Use of tomato pureed.
- Provide of onion chopped.
- Provide of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Get of gram flour.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Use of salt and sugar.
- Provide of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Mix vegetable kofta curry:
- Mix the vegetables with salt,red chilli Powder,garam masala powderginger and gram flour.
- Now heat oil and fry koftas and keep aside.
- Heat more oil and temper cumin seed and bay leaf.
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder and cover till it is soft.
- Now add ginger paste, cumin-coriander powder and saute.
- Add tomato and red chilli Powder and saute till oil separates.
- Add water and simmer.
- Add sugar and the fried koftas bring it to boil.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and ghee.
If you find this Mix vegetable kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.