Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable khichdi with achari dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable khichdi with achari dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable khichdi with achari dip recipe. You can have vegetable khichdi with achari dip using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable khichdi with achari dip:
- Prepare of For vegetable khichdi:-.
- Take 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of split green gram (hari mung daal).
- Get 1/4 cup of split yellow gram.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of carrots.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- Provide 1 of potatoes.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use as needed of Curry leaves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide Pinch of of asafoetida.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare of For achari dip:-.
- Take 1 cup of hung curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek seeds (methi).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Nigella seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide of For serving:-.
- You need as needed of Papad, coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Vegetable khichdi with achari dip:
- For khichdi:- chop all the veggies, now in a cooker add oil, mustaed seeds, cumin seeds, Curry leaves, green chilli, wgen it starts to crackle add asafetida then add all the veggies and salt mix well and let it cook for few minutes, while it's cooking wash daal and rice. When the veggies are half cooked add rice and daal and cook untill 3 whistle and the slow flame of the gas and cook for another 5 min..
- For achari dip:- in tadka kadhai add oil once it get heated up add mustard serds cumin seeds when it staets crackling then add all the ingredients except coriander leaves, salt and hung curd cook for few seconds then let it cool. Now take a mixture jar add achar masala coriander leaves and curn it then add in hung curd add salt and mix well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it with papad.
If you find this Vegetable khichdi with achari dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.