Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Spice Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Spice Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed spice chicken recipe. You can cook mixed spice chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Spice Chicken:
- Provide 1 of Onion (shredded finely).
- You need 1 tbsp of 5 Spice Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of Indian Curry Powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get 500 grams of Chicken cut-ups (I used half chicken that was cut up).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of thick coconut milk.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of Mint leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Mixed Spice Chicken:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan/skillet..
- Add the onions and let it browned over med fire..
- Put all the spices in and mix well. Add the tomato ketchup..
- Next, add the chicken and coat it well with the spice mixture..
- Cover and let it simmer over low fire for the next 15 mins or till the chix is cooked. Don't forget to turn the mixture once a while to keep the bottom part from burning..
- Add coconut milk and salt to taste. Let it cook another minute or so and you're done!.
- Garnish with mint leaves..
If you find this Mixed Spice Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.