Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. To cook easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Use 300 grams of Mixed beef and pork mince.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Zucchini (eggplant is also OK).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red wine (sake is also OK).
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of to 11/2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 2 tsp of Chinese chicken soup powder.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Use 1 of ★Bay leaves (optional).
Steps to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely..
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds..
- Combine the ★..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry..
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper..
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf..
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally..
- It's ready to serve..
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.