Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Idlies in Tomato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Idlies in Tomato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried idlies in tomato curry recipe. To make fried idlies in tomato curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Idlies in Tomato curry:
- Take 2 of red onions julienned.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 5 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 4 of idlis.
Instructions to make Fried Idlies in Tomato curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard and cumin seeds. After they splutter, add curry leaves and add the chopped garlic. Sauté for 2 mins..
- Add the chopped green chillies and the onion. Add a pinch of salt and sauté well..
- Once the onions turn golden, add the chopped tomatoes along with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder, curry powder, red chilli powder and a splash of water..
- Cook the tomatoes well till the oil separates. Add the cilantro and stir well..
- Dice the idlis into cubes and add to the pan. Stir well over medium low flame and cook for 3 mins. Serve hot..
If you find this Fried Idlies in Tomato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.