Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mushroom Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom curry recipe. To make mushroom curry you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Curry:
- Get 200 grams of mushroom (cut into small pieces).
- Use 1 of small potatoes (cut into small pieces).
- You need 1 of small onion (coarsely blended).
- You need 1 of medium size tomato (chopped).
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Take 2 tsp of Kashmiri lal mirch powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- Take 1/4 th tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get As required of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Everest Chicken Masala (optional).
- Provide some of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 each of Khada garam masalas.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- You need As required of Oil.
Steps to make Mushroom Curry:
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp oil and fry the potato peices untill half done. Now add mushroom pieces to it, add some salt and fry them for sometime. Remove it from the kadai and keep them aside..
- Now in the same kadai add 3 tsp oil. Heat it then add jeera, all khada garam masalas, let them splutter a bit then add hing, mix everything well..
- Now add onion, tomato, green chilli & ginger-garlic paste. Mix them well. Now add all dry masalas like, coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, sugar, garam masala powder, chicken masala and fry them till oil starts leaving the pan..
- Now add fried potatoes and mushrooms to it and fry them all for 2 to 3 mins more. Add 2 cups of water, add salt if needed and cover it and cook it for 15 to 20 mins in a low flame. Remove the lid and sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Mushroom Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.