Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower bhetki curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower bhetki curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower bhetki curry recipe. To cook cauliflower bhetki curry you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower bhetki curry:
- Use 3 pieces of fish.
- Provide 1 of small cauliflower.
- You need 2 of potato.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhoniya powder.
- Get 1 of tejpatta.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Cauliflower bhetki curry:
- Wash and cut all vegetables..
- Heat a kadai and fry the fish with salt and turmeric powder..
- Now add 1/2 tsp pachforon in hot oil add tejpatta..
- Fry onion and all spices..
- Add tomato chilli paste..
- Add little amount of sugar..
- Now fry potato and cauliflower and add it..
- Add 2 cups of hot water and boil for 5 minutes..
- Add fried fish and boil another 5 minutes..
- Let's enjoy the fish curry.
If you find this Cauliflower bhetki curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.