Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Mango Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Mango Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green mango chicken curry recipe. You can cook green mango chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Mango Chicken Curry:
- Get 1 of whole chicken cut into medium size pieces.
- Take 1 of small raw mango grated.
- Use 1 of small raw mango sliced.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Get 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander powder.
- Take 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Get 2-3 of whole dry red chilies.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of panch phoron powder.
Steps to make Green Mango Chicken Curry:
- Marinate the chicken with raw mango paste (save 1 tsp.), salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and 1 tbsp. mustard oil for minimum 2-3 hours..
- Heat remaining oil and saute the red chilies & sliced mango for 1-2 min..
- Add the onion and stir fry till light brown..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and continue to saute for a few seconds more..
- Add the marinated chicken and mix well. Cook, covered on a low flame till dry. Add 1/2 cup water and continue to simmer till done and when oil leaves the sides of the pan. Switch off the flame..
- Add the remaining 1 tsp. raw mango paste and panch phoron powder. Mix well and keep it covered for 2-3 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either rice or chapatis..
If you find this Green Mango Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.