Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish ambila recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish ambila recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish ambila recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish ambila recipe. To make fish ambila you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish ambila:
- Provide 6-7 of Fish fillet.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Chilli powder.
- You need 2 Tbs of Jaggery.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Tamarind soaked in hot water.
- Use 2-3 Tbs of Mustard oil.
- Get 1 of Small Onion.
- Prepare Leaves of Curry.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Fish ambila:
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, curry leaves, onion and saute till the onion changes it's colour..
- Add fish, turmeric powder and salt, saute till the water goes away and the fish get dry and the raw smell of the fish goes away..
- Remove the pulp from the tamarind and water mixture..
- Put the tamarind water, chilli powder in the pan and wait until the fish is done..
- Add jaggery and let that sit for 5 more minutes and switch off the flame.add coriander leaves.Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Fish ambila recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.