Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mackerel Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mackerel Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel fish curry recipe. You can cook mackerel fish curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel Fish Curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of Mackerel Fish.
- Take For of Paste-.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1" of Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt to taste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mustard Oil for frying.
Steps to make Mackerel Fish Curry:
- Nicely wash the fish. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside for few minutes..
- Grind ginger, green chilli and mustard seeds..
- Heat mustard oil in Kadai. Once the oil is hot. Fry the fish one by one till it fry properly both the sides. Once it done. Transfer to a plate..
- In the same Kadhai. Add little mustard oil. Add chopped onion. Fry for few minutes. Then add 1" ginger, 2 green chilli and mustard seed paste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt. Saute it for a few minutes. Till the raw smell of masala goes off.Mix….well. Add 1 cup water. Stir it well for 1 minute. Add fried fish. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Once it done. Open the lid. Add coriander leaves. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Ready to serve with hot steamed rice..
If you find this Mackerel Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.