Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to singaporean fish head curry recipe. You can cook singaporean fish head curry using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Prepare 1 of Rohu fish head / Red Snapper fish head.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 3-4 of slit green chilies.
- Use 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of onions, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Take 1 tsp of tamarind paste mixed with 1 cup water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 of baby eggplants.
- Take 1 of Long eggplant.
- You need 4-5 of okra, cut into half.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Marinate the fish head with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10-15 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry them till golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds. Allow it to splutter. Add the curry leaves, garlic, asafoetida and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the onion and continue to fry till light brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry well..
- Add the tomato paste and…………all the dry spices. Fry on a medium flame till the oil separates..
- Add the tamarind water and bring it to a boil. Add the okra and eggplants and simmer, covered on a low flame till they are half done..
- Now add the coconut milk and bring it to a boil..
- Drop in the fried fish head. Cover and continue to simmer for a further 2 minutes……….or till the oil starts to rise on the top..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.