Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to for bentos potato balls stuffed with curry recipe. You can have for bentos potato balls stuffed with curry using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry:
- Use 200 grams of peeled Potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of packet or (as needed) Pre-made store bought or leftover curry.
- Provide 3 slice of Sliced cheese (melting type if possible).
- Prepare 1 dash of Parsley.
Instructions to make For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry:
- Cook the potato until tender in the microwave, and mash until smooth!.
- Mix in the mayonnaise..
- Divide into 12 portions. Form each into a ball using a piece of plastic wrap, squeezing tightly..
- Make a dent in each ball using the back end of a chopstick, your finger, or a spoon..
- Alternatively, push in a hole with your finger over the plastic wrap – this method is easy..
- Make large indents in each potato ball as shown here..
- Cut off a corner from a packet of ready made curry..
- Stuff each potato ball with curry. You can freeze them at this stage..
- Cut up the sliced cheese and place on top of the potato balls..
- Brown in a oven or under a grill. Make sure the balls don't fall over..
- Note: Line the grill with aluminum foil. If you put the potato balls on top of thin carrot slices, they won't stick to the foil..
- These taste great when hot or cold..
- I used 100 g of potato for the version illustrated in the photos..
If you find this For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.