Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Boil fried gobi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boil fried gobi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boil fried gobi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boil fried gobi curry recipe. You can cook boil fried gobi curry using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Boil fried gobi curry:
- Use 1 of Cauliflower (large).
- Use 4 of Tomato.
- Provide 3 pods of Garlic.
- Get 3 of Ginger pieces.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Provide 4 of Spring onion.
- Take of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Soya soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of Cooking oil.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chilli powdered.
- Get 1 pinch of turmeric powdered.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Steps to make Boil fried gobi curry:
- Mildly Boil the whole cauliflower with turmeric and salt to remove dirt.
- Finely chop tomatoes, onions, spring onions separately.
- Grate ginger and garlic and keep aside.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and fry in oil and keep aside.
- In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil and add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry onions and spring onions in the pan until onions turn golden brown.
- Add Tomatoes and cook them to gravy.
- Add salt and chilli powder to the mix.
- Add a little sugar to take out the stinging sourness of the tomatoes.
- Once tomatoes dissolve completely add the fried cauli flower.
- Cook till cauli flower absorbs the gravy.
- Add soy sauce into the mix and take it off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and raw spring onions.
If you find this Boil fried gobi curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.