Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. You can have mutton curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton curry:
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 pc of onion big.
- Provide 2 pc of tomato medium.
- Provide 4 pc of green chillies.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Take leaves of Mint.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 kg of mutton.
- Provide 2 of ” cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 6 of clove.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mutton masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Get of Salt as required.
- Get of Water as required.
Instructions to make Mutton curry:
- Heat the pressure cooker pour oil, cardamom,cinnamon,clove,onion and sprinkle some salt to make the onion to cook fast..
- Add ginger garlic paste,green chilli,coriander and mint leaves cook till the raw smell is gone and the onion turn golden brown..
- Now add the tomato cook it till become mashy then add mutton and masala powders saute till the oil is seperated..
- Add lemon juice and water, before closing the lid check the taste if require add more salt.pressure cook it for 4-5 whistle and cook in low flame for 10mins-15mins..
- The curry is ready to serve:).
If you find this Mutton curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.