Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. To cook egg curry you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Curry:
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 1 of Onion (paste).
- Get 1 spoon of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- Get 2 of tomatoes (puree).
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of zeera powder /cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of mix Indian spice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/4 spoon of kasori methi.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of red kashmiri mirch.
- You need 4 spoon of oil.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Egg Curry:
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes with adding some salt..
- Take a pan add oil..
- Add onion, ginger garlic and chilli paste..
- Saute for 5 minutes..
- Add all the dry spices on low heat..
- Saute for 1 minute more..
- Add tomato puree.
- And mix till all the masala gets combined together..
- Ads 1 cup of water on it..
- Give it a boil..
- Low the frame again and let cook it for 5 minutes..
- Add boiled egg's..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.