Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White lobia's Dry Curry / Black eyed Bean's Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White lobia's Dry Curry / Black eyed Bean's Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white lobia's dry curry / black eyed bean's curry recipe. To make white lobia's dry curry / black eyed bean's curry you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook White lobia's Dry Curry / Black eyed Bean's Curry:
- Get 1 cup of boiled white lobia's.
- Take 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing(asafoetida).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make White lobia's Dry Curry / Black eyed Bean's Curry:
- In a pan heat the mustard oil, splitter mustard seeds, cumin seeds,Curry leaves and asafoetida (hing) saute well..
- Add Ginger garlic paste saute until the raw smell disappear. Then add green chilli paste and finely chopped onion stir well till they turns light golden brown colour..
- Now add tomato purée and saute continuously until it becomes thick consistency..
- Next add all spices turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, cumin and coriander powder, saute well on low flame until it turns aromat..
- After take the boiled or well cooked, drained black eyed Bean's. Then add into the pan. additionally add salt according to your taste mix well together..
- Further add chopped coriander leaves combine well..
- Now ready to serve white lobia dry curry with roti, rice. Enjoy it.
If you find this White lobia's Dry Curry / Black eyed Bean's Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.