Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paddy straw mushroom curry (home style) recipe. You can cook paddy straw mushroom curry (home style) using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style):
- Get 200 gm of paddy straw mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of potato boiled, peeled & cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style):
- First of all wash the mushrooms and then cut into slices..
- Transfer them to a bowl with some water. Add in 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Then strain and gently squeeze the mushrooms and keep aside..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add the mushrooms. Saute for 3-4 minutes or till the water contained in the mushrooms dries up. Remove and keep aside..
- Add remaining oil to heat in the same pan. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin seeds and saute till they turn aromatic..
- Add chopped onion and fry till brown. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and saute for few seconds. Next add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and saute for a couple of minutes until oil starts releasing from the masala..
- Then add chopped tomato and cook till it is soft and mushy..
- Now add mushrooms and potatoes. Saute for a while. Then add water as required. Cover and cook on a medium flame for about 10 minutes or till it reaches a desired consistency..
- Add garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves. Cover and switch off the flame..
- Thus ready is the delicious home style paddy straw mushroom curry for being served hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.