Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper prawn curry | prawns masala | eral thokku recipe. prawns masala Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku:
- Prepare 500 gms gross /250-300 gms net of Prawns, medium sized (cleaned and deveined).
- Get 2 of Onions, finely chopped small.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of small tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies, slit & cut.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder or less as per taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku:
- Shell, devein and wash the prawns. Let the water drain from the prawns..
- Chop the onions and the tomatoes, slit and cut the green chillies..
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a kadhai and add the chopped onions..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste. Mix and fry for around 2 mins till raw smell is gone..
- Fry on medium to low heat till translucent (around 8-10 mins) and then add the green chillies..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mix and add the salt. Cook for around 5 mins till tomatoes are soft..
- Add turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, Redchilli powder, Coriander powder.
- Mix and add 1/2 cup of water. Gravy on medium for around 2-3 mins till the masala's are cooked..
- Now add the prawns and mix well. Fry for around 5 mins on medium heat..
- Add the water, let it come to a boil, lower the heat to low and cover & cook for around 10 mins..
- Now add the black pepper powder, mix & sprinkle chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with roti or rice or idli or dosa.
If you find this Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.