Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pakodi aloo / potato pakodi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pakodi aloo / potato pakodi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pakodi aloo / potato pakodi curry recipe. You can cook pakodi aloo / potato pakodi curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pakodi aloo / potato pakodi curry:
- Provide 1 of big potato peeled and diced.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Use 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera / cumin.
- Use 1 small spoon of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide as needed of oil for cooking.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as needed of raita boondi.
Steps to make Pakodi aloo / potato pakodi curry:
- Heat oil,add cumin,When get golden put chopped tomato along with spices, make it soft and mix well..
- Now add potato cut pieces and put one medium glass water and give two to three whistle..
- Open the cooker and add pakodi (boondi,raita boondi)..
- Cover the lid for few seconds now it is ready to eat with chappati..
If you find this Pakodi aloo / potato pakodi curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.