Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rohu fish curry in the ‘burnt chilli gravy’ : lonka-poda rui recipe. To make rohu fish curry in the ‘burnt chilli gravy’ : lonka-poda rui you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui:
- Take 6-8 pieces of Rohu Fish (Preferably Large).
- Take 6-8 of Dry Red Chillies (whole).
- Take 50 gms of Mustard Oil (Frying the Fish & Cooking-Both).
- You need as needed of Make a Smooth Paste by adding about 2 tbsps water: 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, 1 tsp Coriander Seeds & 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder & dey aside.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Whole Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Sugar.
- You need 4-5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Use as per need of Garnish: 2 tbsps Fresh Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped): Optional.
- Use 2 Cups of Water (Hot- For the Gravy).
Instructions to make Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui:
- Clean & Marinate the fish pieces with some salt & turmeric powder, cover it & set aside for about 20- 30 mins time.
- In a small frying pan: Dry Roast the Dry Red Chillies & as soon as it starts releasing its breath choking smell- transfer it to another bowl & pour about 1-4 cup water to it- cover it to soak alike for about 15-20 mins time & then, blend it to a smooth paste.
- Also, we’ve already kept ready of our Dry Masala Paste- Cumin, Coriander & Red Chilli Powders.
- Now, in a frying pan or wok: pour in half of the mustard oil & allow it to be absolutely hot enough to fry the fish pieces in batches & take them out on a separate plate to keep it aside until its next use later.
- In the same fried oil- Add in the Cumin Seeds, allow it to splatter a bit then, add in one by one- the chopped tomatoes, ginger paste & salt & sauté until the tomatoes get soft & mushy a bit.
- At this point- add in the Spices mix paste & sugar and keep sautéing for 2 mins by stirring occasionally- now, cover the lid of the pan and cook for about the next 5 mins time until it starts releasing its oil & surfaces up.
- Once the mixture is done, pour in about 2 Cups of hot water & give it a nice mix & once it comes to a boil- add into it the fried fish pieces & cook for another 5 mins time, with its lid on.
- Now, open the lid & mix everything well together & cook for the next 2-3 mins time without the lid…Now, time to add in our MASTER STROKE of the burnt chilli paste (already blended to a smooth paste) & mix all until well incorporated.
- Add in the rest of the mustard oil, turn off the flame & with its lid on, allow it to rest for the next 10-15 mins time on its standby position to infuse everything well together.
- Now, before serving it hot add in the freshly chopped coriander leaves- mix it all one more time and serve it hot with equally piping hot plain rice, fried rice or similar…ENJOY..
If you find this Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.