Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brinjal hilsha curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal hilsha curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal hilsha curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal hilsha curry recipe. To make brinjal hilsha curry you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal hilsha curry:
- Use 1 of whole fish cut into pieces.
- Provide 1 of brinjal sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard seeds and poppy seeds paste.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Provide As needed of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Brinjal hilsha curry:
- Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the fish,keep aside.
- Now add the brinjal slices saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it become soft.
- Add red chilli Powder and mix.
- Add the paste and chillies and mix.
- Add water and simmer adding the fish.
- Remove and serve with rice.
If you find this Brinjal hilsha curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.