Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo curry recipe. You can cook aloo curry using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo curry:
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Get of Ginger garlic green chilli.
Steps to make Aloo curry:
- Chop potato into small cubes and soak them in water..
- Take oil. Add mustard, jeera, bayleaf, dried red chilli. When it starts to splitter add ginger garlic and green chillies. (Skip green chillies and add more chilli powder if you want Maharashtrian style)..
- Add onions. Add salt. Add tomatoes..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric, dhania powder and saunf. Hing..
- Garam masala is optional. (Tastes good without it too).
- Cook well until tomatoes become mushy. Then add potatoes and saute it for 3 mins..
- Add enough water and let it boil for 15-20 minutes till soft..
- Top it with chopped coriander or kasuri methi..
If you find this Aloo curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.