Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Potatoes curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Potatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer potatoes curry recipe. To make paneer potatoes curry you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Potatoes curry:
- Provide 400 gram of paneer.
- Provide 200 gram of Potato.
- Use 2 of onion sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of kashmiri mirch powder.
- Use 1 of tomato pureed.
- Provide 3-4 of green chillies slitted.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil.
- Provide As needed of warm milk.
Instructions to make Paneer Potatoes curry:
- Cut the paneer into cubes.
- Soak into warm milk with sugar.
- Heat oil fry the Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Now heat oil add cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add Onion slices saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add tomato puree saute along with red chilli powder.
- As oil separates add Potatoes and paneer combine well.
- Add milk and water,bring it to boil.
- Add garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Paneer Potatoes curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.