Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade chicken curry with rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade chicken curry with rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade chicken curry with rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken curry with rice recipe. You can cook homemade chicken curry with rice using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade chicken curry with rice:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Take 1 of Baynleaf.
- You need 2-3 of cardamom.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 4-5 of black pepper.
- Provide 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder / haldi.
- Take 2 tsp of dhaniya(coriander) powder.
- Take 1 of Lemon.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 2 tsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Homemade chicken curry with rice:
- So first after washing the chicken properly we will marinate the chicken with haldi quantity mentioned above, mirchi powder, dhaniya powder, lemon juice, curd and ginger garlic paste..
- And now will let the chicken marinate for at least an hour and we won't count this time in cooking.
- After the marination is done will start cooking now will take a Kadhai will take at least 3 big tbsp of oil. After the oil gets heated will put the bayleaf, cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves and chopped green chilli..
- Will saute them after that will add the chopped onions and cook it properly untill they turned golden brown. After that will add ginger garlic paste and mixx it properly then will add the tomatoes in form of purre. As we add tomatoes will drizzle a slight amount of salt into it and stir them for at least 4 to 5 minutes..
- After stirring will add ghe marinated chicken into the kadhai and mix them properly and let it cook on low Flame for at least 10 mins by covering a lid..
- After removing the lid you will be able too see the oil getting above the mixture then will add the garam masala and Kashmiri mirchi for colour into it and mix it and cook it for at least 10 mins..
- After 10 mins will add 2 cups of water stir it properly and cover the lid and let it cook for at least 15 mins on low flame..
- After 15 mins will remove the lid wallah your chicken is ready to be served before serving will garnish it with chopped coriander..
If you find this Homemade chicken curry with rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.