Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe. To cook nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus:
- Get 1 can of chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder (less or more).
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric (less or more).
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (less or more and optional).
- Take 1/4 tsp of thyme (less or more).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt celery (less or more).
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutrition yeast (optional).
- Use 1 of dates (seeding and soften).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry mustard (less or more).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of miso paste (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder (less or more).
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder (less or more).
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice (less or more).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus:
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients except lemon juice and salt. Add water and process until smooth..
- Add salt and lemon juice, and pulse just to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if need it before transfer it to the bowl..
- Serve with toasted bread or pita chips. Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.