Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red curry fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red curry fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry fish recipe. To make red curry fish you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red curry fish:
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized knob of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of shallot, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of carrot, sliced thinly.
- Use 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Use 2 of fillets haddock, cod or basa, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Provide 1 of eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch thick half-moons.
- Use 1 of lime.
- You need of Cilantro for garnish.
Instructions to make Red curry fish:
- Add a good splash of peanut oil to a pan on medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic and shallot and fry 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant..
- Stir in the curry paste and continue frying another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the fish sauce. Continue cooking for a minute, then add the coconut milk and carrots..
- Simmer until the sauce reduces a bit (about 5 minutes), then add the maple syrup. Carefully lay in the fish and add the eggplant. Simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until the fish is cooked and the eggplant is soft but not mushy. Carefully turn the fish over about halfway through..
- Cut the lime into quarters. Squeeze one quarter over the fish and sauce. Cut the remaining quarters into wedges. Serve the curry over rice with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and a lime wedge..
If you find this Red curry fish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.