Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bittergourd Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bittergourd Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bittergourd Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bittergourd curry recipe. To cook bittergourd curry you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bittergourd Curry:
- Get 2 of bittergourd chopped.
- Get of Tamarind(lemon size).
- Take of Jaggery (lemon size).
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide of Salt as required.
- Use of For roasting and grinding.
- Get 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of Bengal gram.
- Provide 2 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of methi.
- Use 6-8 of red chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Use leaves of Few Curry.
- Prepare of Hing(pinch).
- Use of For tempering.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard.
- Provide Pinch of hing.
- You need leaves of Few Curry.
Steps to make Bittergourd Curry:
- Wash bittergourd, slit,remove seeds and cut into small pieces..
- Now soak these bittergourd pieces in water adding turmeric, tamarind,salt and jaggery to it. This helps to remove bitterness from bittergourd..
- Meanwhile roast ingredients mentioned in the roast and grind section with few drops of oil..
- Allow it to cool and grind to a smooth paste adding little water and keep aside..
- Now wash soaked bittergourd pieces and fry in a medium flame in a pan.so it helps to remove leftover bitterness from it..
- After frying these pieces,add water and allow it to boil.so that bittergourd gets cooked..
- Once bittergourd gets cooked,add ground masala paste,add salt if required,jaggery 2tsp and allow it to boil..
- Finally season curry with mustard,curry leaves,hing..
- Now enjoy bittergourd curry with riceroti,roti,rice,does,chapati…
If you find this Bittergourd Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.